Viper 34 TX
The VIPER 34 TX Model has the same dimensions as the Ulm case II so it fits in all common brackets. They are built for emergency medicine: Versatile, very robust and still light and much more handy than comparable cases.
- Main case with a modular system that can be adapted to any requirement. All inside pockets can be fixed, removed, interchanged or expanded and freely placed with our velcro system.
- Stowable, anatomically cut shoulder straps.
- IKS Individual labeling system.
- 2 robust handles, robust enough to attach the backpack on a winch or rope and a Separate loop to store a carabiner. (Loop is not practical for high loads)
- Reflectors for better visibility.
- Corners and edge protection made of reinforced material.
- Innovative replaceable protection for the zipper, which also serves as abrasion protection for the entire lower side of the backpack.
- Attachment option for a CO detector
- With 4 standard inside pockets + 1 Doublechamber inside pocket and 1x 2L O2-holder
Volume: ca. 50L
Size: ca. 52x40x22cm
Weight: ca. 4620g
Item number: 77802
Availability: immediately available
VAT included, Shipping excluded