Viper 34 TCX Oxygen DK
The VIPER models are built for emergency medicine. Versatile, very robust and still light and handy. Especially the TCX model is to clean and disinfect.
- Main case with a modular system that can be adapted to any requirement. All inside pockets can be fixed, removed, interchanged or expanded and freely placed with our magnet system.
- Additional flat and long compartment for a stifneck.
- Plain and disinfection-friendly back.
- Anatomically cut shoulder straps, plain and disinfection-friendly.
- IKS Individual labeling system.
- 2 robust handles, robust enough to attach the backpack on a winch or rope. Again plain and disinfection-friendly.
- Bigger reflectors for better visibility.
- Inner lining made of Rocktarp, plain and disinfaction- friendly. The fixation without Velcro means less pollution.
- Metal parts processed in a concealed manner.
- Magnet holding system paired with permanent magnets and soft magnetic material, alternatively with two or more permanent magnets.
- Magnets with different holding force can be used.
- Corners and edge protection made of reinforced material.
- Innovative replaceable protection for the zipper, which also serves as abrasion protection for the entire lower side of the backpack
- With the standard Oxygen equipment (3 standard inside pockets + 1 pocket for 2L O2) and a doublechamber inside pocket
Volume: ca. 50 L
Size: ca. 53x42x20 cm
Weight: ca. 3890g
Item number: 77814
Availability: immediately available
VAT included, Shipping excluded